Promoting your Expect Referrals campaign is key to seeing results. If you let people know what they will receive in exchange for referring your business, they’ll be sure to hop onto Expect Referrals and send their friends and family your offer.
One of our clients has gained 700 referrers and 1665 referrals since they’ve started using our software. Their secret? Promoting their campaign consistently, and giving their staff the tools to tell each and every customer about it.
To get you started, here are 23 ways to start promoting your Expect Referrals campaign today:
- Post it on your social media platforms.
- Print the URL on your business cards.
- Include a link to your campaign in your email blasts.
- Hand out a promotional flyer with every purchase.
- Place a sign by your register.
- Put the URL on your invoices.
- Create a dedicated Expect Referrals page on your website.
- Remind clients during check-in meetings or calls.
- Talk about it in a blog post.
- Advertise your referral campaign in your print ads.
- Create a contest to see who can get the most referrals amongst your staff.
- Ask customers to spread the word about your referral program.
- Make sure your staff is telling customers about your campaign.
- Have customers donate their reward money to charity.
- Write up a press release about your referral campaign.
- Mention your campaign in radio or television ads.
- Create a how-to video or blog about how the campaign works.
- Change your reward and promote the new incentive wherever you can.
- Include a card promoting your referral campaign in your packaging.
- Send someone an email when they first subscribe promoting your campaign.
- Tell people about your referral program at networking events.
- Send emails to customers dedicated to promoting your referral campaign.
- Exchange incentives with other businesses to keep your rewards exciting.